7 and 8.10 / 17h
3 and 4.11 / 6pm
- Presentation of the piece Ó in the Lote / Casa do Povo
- A Cristian Duarte in company and Lote production.
- Ó is a choreography directed by Cristian Duarte created in the context of the artistic residence Lote where the choreographer has been developing his research in dance since 2011. With the interest in the minimalism in the dance and the sensoriality of the movement, this creation manifests the will to establish a tactile dramaturgy through the ceaseless modulation of perception and affection. In an attempt to move away from the tragic hemisphere present in Orpheus’ Greek narrative – the anchoring reference to this creation – the backward glance that supposedly made him lose Eurydice became a device for interrogating time as matter. It is in the relationship with a way of life that understands the gesture of looking backwards as a movement of bending and updating of the experience, that the work bets, together with the public, to share the construction of a field of empathy and establish a dilation of the senses.
- Choreography and Direction: Cristian Duarte
- Co-production and Co-production: Aline Bonamin, Bruno Levorin, Cristian Duarte, Felipe Stocco and Tom Monteiro.
- Dance: Aline Bonamin and Felipe Stocco
- Dramaturgy and Choreography Assistance: Bruno Levorin
- Musical Composition: Tom Monteiro
- Lighting: André Boll
- Design and Production of Costume Design: Cristian Duarte, Bruno Levorin, Aline Bonamin and Felipe Stocco
- Costume Advise: Daniel Lie
- Vibration: Rafaële Giovanola
- Provocation: Thiago Granato
- Photography: Haroldo Saboia
- Made with subsidy of the 17th Edition of the Municipal Program of Promotion to the Dance for the city of São Paulo.
- In cooperation with CocoonDance (Bonn / Germany).
- In co-production with Théâtre du Crochetan Monthey, Theater im Ballsaal Bonn.
- With the support of: Goethe Institut São Paulo, Casa do Povo, Ministerium für Familie, Kinder, Jugend, Kultur und Sport des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kunststiftung NRW, Bundesstadt Bonn and Théâtre-ProValais, Le Conseil de la Culture Etat du Valais, The Romer Loterie.
- Production-Diffusion of Cristian Duarte in company: Carolina Goulart
- Realization in 2017-18: Lote#5 – 21st Edition of the Programa Municipal de Fomento à Dança para a cidade de São Paulo.
- Support for Presentations in Lote#5: Santa Luz
- Production Assistance for the performances in Lote#5: Patricia Árabe and Leandro Berton
- Admission: R$ 20 (whole) R$ 10 (half)
Ticket service opens 1 hour in advance at the venue.
- Lote / Casa do Povo
Rua Três Rios, 252 – second floor
Bom Retiro – São Paulo
- Age rating: 14 years.
Children are not allowed even accompanied by their parents.
- Capacity: 100 people
- Duration: 75 minutes
- After presentation there will be sale of beer and publications.