Distracted we will win is five days, twenty hours and seventy two thousand seconds dedicated to the conversation and practice of distinct dramaturgic tools in contemporary dance coordenated by Bruno Levorin.
Distracted we will win is precisely the denial of what is written above.
The idea is having time to confuse.
The wish is to use the language to make believe we are the organizers of something we have lost.
What if someone invited you to do something and in the middle of the way got distracted with a question.
In what way does life act on coreography?
- Lab at: Lote/Casa do Povo
Rua Três Rios, 252 – Second floor
Bom Retiro – São Paulo
- From January 22 to 26 –From 10h to 13h
- This lab is destined for anyone from any area interested in dramaturgy.
Person must be available to participate in every day of the Lab.
- Registration: Send name, age and favorite distraction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until 24h of 18.01.2018
We will be in contact with everyone who registered from 19.01.2018
- The Lab is free. It is an activity of the project Lote #5 – contemplated by the 21st Edição do Programa Municipal de Fomento à Dança para a cidade de São Paulo.